Bao & Beyond
Our restaurants depend on our local communities, which all share one address; planet earth. We’re a small but convicted group of restaurants that strive and will continue to make changes that positively benefit our people, community and planet. Below is a list of everything we've achieved so far, but if there's is anything more you think we should be doing please reach out to email@example.com.
- 2015, All our meat & poultry is from red tractor farms and from a local supplier in Peckham, Flock & Herd.
- 2015, All our fish and seafood is sustainably caught and farmed from a local supplier in Peckham, Sopers F.C
- 2019, Permanent introduction of a vegan menu to all our sites.
- 2020, Menus at Mr + Daddy Bao are now printed on 100% recycled and sustainable paper.
- 2020, Menus at Master Bao are now printed on 100% recycled and sustainable paper.
- 2020, Pencils at Mr Bao are switched to Sprout pencils which are made from sustainable wood, plastic-free and contain plant seeds for customers to grow new greenery at home.
- 2021, Takeaway packaging for hot food is now home compostable and 100% sustainable thanks to Biopak.